Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant | ICCRC Member ID R513885
Faiza Hassan, is a registered active member of the Immigration Consultants Of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
Registration can be confirmed by visiting the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council's website and inserting the licence number in the RCIC field, then click search.
Your Canadian immigration application
If you have decided to immigrate to Canada, you might have reached one of the biggest and most important decisions of your life. Immigrating to a foreign country is never easy, but is certainly much more manageable if you employ the services of a dedicated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
Canada is welcoming of immigrants and for this reason the country’s population is densely comprised of migrants. But every migrant legally entering the country have to pass the same stringent visa application process. While the Canadian government has done much to make the process user-friendly, it will be a complicated for anyone who is inexperienced in the immigration process.
Choosing a Canadian Immigration Consultant:
While deciding on the best immigration service for you and your family it is important to consider a few keys points;
• Make sure you keep your tabs on the fees you have paid and make sure you obtain and retain proof of payment
• The most important thing to get clarity on when appointing your immigration consultant, is to make sure they are authorized by the Government of Canada. The only people authorized by the government of Canada to charge a fee to represent or advise you on immigration, refugee and citizenship matters are:
• Citizenship or immigration consultants, such as New World Immigration, who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
The Pro’s of appointing a professional Canadian Immigration Consultant:
• Your consultant will ensure you receive regular updates on the status of your application often
• Your consultant will make sure that your application in complete and correctly filled out – improving the chances of your application be quickly processed – but, it is up to you to make sure all the information in your application is true and correct. It is against the law to give false or misleading information to CIC and could lead to deportation on discovering the truth
• You immigration consultant will be able to advice you on the best visa option for your specific situation and will also be able to give you a list of fees payable for processing you visa.
• Using a Canadian Immigration Consultant during your application process will give you peace of mind that your application is in the best hands possible ensuring you avoid the typical pitfalls other applicants might stumble over.