General Requirements for Obtaining Citizenship by Investment in St. Kitts and Nevis
Anyone wishing to acquire citizenship by investment will need to meet the following criteria.
1. You must be at least 18 years old, made an investment and meet the application requirements.
2. You must not have been denied a visa for any country that St. Kitts and Nevis is associated with (free travel).
3. You need to use the forms that are available to apply and you must have certified copies of all other documentation, as well as the originals.
4. Applications need to be submitted by an authorized person when paying the fees.
5. The application forms will only be available upon request by an authorized person.
6. The application form needs to be completed in English and all other documentation needs to be in English as well. If the originals are not in English, they need to be accompanied by a legal and authenticated translation.
7. Applicants must provide sworn affidavits for each child over the age of 18.
8. All applications need to be done personally and the following conditions will apply.
• Both parents need to sign forms on behalf of each child who is under 18 years of age.
• Should one parent have sole custody or some other person is their legal guardian, the appropriate documentation needs to accompany the applications.
9. All applications will only be accepted if they are completed correctly, signed and dated and accompanied by the required fees, with the exception of a police certificate.
10. All applications will be examined by the Unit and applicants might need to be interviewed upon request.
11. Any applicant who is older than 16 will need to go through background checks before their application will be approved.
12. All diligence background checks will be done by the Unit according to the set standards.
13. Applicants between 18 and 25 years of age, who are applying as a dependant of the main applicant, will need to submit official transcripts from a Learning Institution that is recognized.
14. Dependant parents need to be a minimum of 65 years of age to fall in with the family application
Contact NWI for further information regarding certification of documents according to the standards required.