How to qualify for Spain Investor Residence Program
The Spain Investor Residence Program allows investors to form part of the European Union without having to permanently reside in Spain and at the same time offers High standard of living and excellent education system that works.
How do I qualify?
• Capital investment of 1,000,000€ (one million Euros) or more in a Spanish company.
• Employing 10 Spanish nationals through the creation of a new business
• Purchasing a home/real estate from 500,000€ (five hundred thousand Euros) and upwards
Why should I consider investing in Spain?
• Permanent Residency Visa for Spain meaning you can travel freely throughout the EU and 26 Schengen States
• Your family will be granted Permanent Residency too. This includes Parents, minor children and spouse.
• Full rights to live and work in Spain
• Access to all Spanish public services including health care and education
When can I apply for citizenship?
After 5 years of being on the Investor Residence Permit, you will qualify for Spanish Citizenship and an EU Passport. You will need to renew your residence permit over a period of five years. The Investor Residence Permit is renewed three times:
• One year (initial permit)
• Two years (first renewal)
• Two years (second renewal