How to qualify for the Hungary Investment Visa
In 2012, Hungary introduced the Investors Residency Bond Program to help boost their economy and in return offering investor’s permanent residency. Hungary offers world class healthcare systems and has a very diverse culture from music to food.
• Applicants need to invest a minimum of EUR 250,000.00
• Investment needs to be done through a registered bond agent which is approved by the Hungarian authorities.
What are the Benefits?
• Entire family has access to state education
• Visa exempt within Schengen countries in Europe, when using your Hungarian passport
• Fast processing application times