Tel: +27 21 555 0951

Studying in Canada

If you are dreaming about studying in a first world country with some of the best universities, schools and educational institutions that is also welcoming of foreigners then Canada could be your answer!

Studying In Canada

Canada not only offers some of the best study options available; your degree will be internationally recognized and their universities are rated amongst the top 100 in the world! You will also study in one of the world’s most beautiful, stable and safe countries. Your fellow students will be from every conceivable country, culture and religion – bringing the world to you while you study.


As with any foreigner entering most world countries you will have to obtain a Study Permit or Student Visa before you enter the country and it must be valid for the remainder of your studies / or time in Canada.

Without a Study Permit you will not be able to enroll in most schools and universities. BUT, don’t forget you will first need a Residency Visa. Your Study Permit is dependent on your Residency Visa. Consult your immigration consultant about the specifics and requirements before you apply to a Canadian university.

Canada’s Student Permit also allows you to legally work in Canada while studying! You will be allowed to work on campus as much as you like and off campus for 20 hours per week during semesters but full time in semester breaks.

Do you need a Study Permit? You will be exempt from this requirement if:


• Your course is less than six months long
• You are a minor children living in Canada with your parents who are not restricted from working or studying in Canada
• You are a refugee or you are the child of refugee
• You are a foreign diplomats or the child of one
• You are a member of a foreign military organization that is in Canada for official purposes.
Some of the basic requirements for this visa:
• As this visa is linked to your Temporary Residency Visa(TVR) you will have to qualify for a TVR before a Study Permit will be issued to you
• You will have to provide proof that you can pay things like your tuition, accommodation, food, transport for at least one year of your stay. Essentially this means that you must show proof that your tuition has been paid in full that you will have enough money to get you home after your tenure and you will have to have CAD 10,000 in your bank account. Please consult your immigration consultant about the details.
• Copies of your report card, high school diploma and any other relevant documents relating to your education

Your Application

Fields marked * are mandatory and must be completed

Your Credentials

Fields marked * are mandatory and must be completed


Other Information

Fields marked * are mandatory and must be completed