Tel: +27 21 555 0951

Apply Now! - says Immigration Professional

Changing your Status from Visit Visa to another permit

If you are currently on a visit visa in South Africa ( this includes a business visit, tourist visa or Section 11(2) visa ) and you are planning to change your status to another type of permit, you are advised to do so IMMEDIATELY. You have aproximately 24 days to prepare, compile and submit your application.

Life Partners and Spouses of South African Citizens

If you are currently in a relationship with a South African ( This means you are in a civil partnership OR marriage ) and this relationship has not been in existance for more than 5 years, you will not be able to renew or apply for a spousal or life partner visa.

For those that are currently on a Life Partner or Spousal Permit and your permits are up for renewal, you will still need to demonstrate 5 years of cohabitation and joint financial responsibilities at the point of submission to further evidence the fact that you are in a relationship.

Self Submissions

From the point at which the new regulations come into play, and the setting up of the regional submission centres around the country, applicants will need to submit their applications in person which poses a huge problem in terms of the capacity and staffing resources applied to these centres.

Please contact New World Immigration if you wish to avoid these changes but please keep in mind that you will be encouraged to come on board immeidately if you qualify.

By Robbie Ragless

Your Application

Fields marked * are mandatory and must be completed

Your Credentials

Fields marked * are mandatory and must be completed


Other Information

Fields marked * are mandatory and must be completed