Are you getting married to a South African?
New to South Africa? Read more about South African Spousal Permits.
Also note that you are permitted to continue using your life partner visa even when you are legally married. You are required to apply for the spousal visa when your life partner visa expires.
So what documents is required to get married?
• Identity document (South African Partner)
• Foreign partner should provide their passport and a duly completed BI-31 form (Letter of no impediment)
• Final Divorce decree if applicable
• Deceased spouse death certificate if applicable
Registering your Marriage in South Africa:
• Marriage register signed by both witnesses and marriage officer
• Marriage officer needs to issue couple with a handwritten marriage certificate (BI- 27)
• Marriage officer will submit your marriage certificate to the Department of Home Affairs.
Contact New World Immigration to assist you in securing your spousal visa. New World Immigration has assisted many clients in securing their spousal visas.
Submit your enquiry now by using one of the following methods;
Contact us: +27 21 555 0951