Civil engineers needed in South Africa.
If you’re a qualified civil engineer and meet the minimum qualifying criteria, then you are needed in South Africa. Civil engineers are featured on the critical skills occupation list and therefore applicants will qualify to apply for a critical skills visa. The critical skills occupation list has specifically been drafted by the Department of Home Affairs to attract qualifying applicants to fill the huge gap of skill shortages.
Qualifying criteria for a critical skills visa:
• Occupation present on the critical skills occupation list (view list)
• Register with a professional accredited body specific to your occupation
• Foreign qualifications assessed by SAQA
Why apply for a critical skills visa:
• No job offer needed
• 12 months to secure employment in South Africa
• No ties to a specific employer
• 5 year working visa
• Direct route to permanent residency
• No Department of labour recommendation letter
Qualifying for permanent residency through a critical skills visa:
Applicants who can prove 5 years work experience as a civil engineer can immediately apply for permanent residency should they wish to live and work permanently in South Africa.
Find out if you qualify for a Critical Skills Visa! Submit your enquiry now by using one of the following methods:
Contact Us: +2721 5550951