How UK citizens can apply for South African Temporary Residence Permits from the UK
It seems the new draft law changes announced by the Department of Home Affairs recently, has shaken up many foreigners and how they go about submitting applications. With this said, each day for the past 2 months, we have been rendering our services more and more to UK citizens who had successfully immigrated to South Africa without a glitch. New World Immigration has successfully crafted a detailed plan for UK citizens to secure their visa within 1 month.
New World Immigration has assisted many UK citizens apply for South African temporary residence permits in the UK namely; Retirement Permits, General Work Permits, Intra-Company Permits and Spousal/Life Partner Visa to name a few.
The Process Explained;
1. Contact our friendly consultants for a free assessment by making an enquiry on our website and expect a call within 24 hours from a consultant to discuss your case and how we can assist you. Consultations can either be done via SKYPE or telephonically and feel free to ask any questions to give you peace of mind.
2. Once an agreement has been reached and you give us the go-ahead, then our consultants will prepare an official hand over to your dedicated support team who will in turn introduce themselves and prepare your documentation list specific to your case.
3. Once you have received the documentation list, it is your duty to collect all documents according to our documentation required and to first email them to us. Once our dedicated support team has proofed read all documents, then a go-ahead will be given to you to courier all documents to us to prepare for submission.
4. Once our team is happy with your application, it is then prepared to be couriered to the South African Embassy in the UK.
5. New World Immigration will do the necessary follow-ups with the Embassy and once it’s been approved, the endorsed permit/visa will be couriered to your door step.
New World Immigration has one objective in mind and that is to secure your visa in the quickest time frame possible. Call us now on +27 21 555 0951 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org