Land Surveyors needed in South Africa.
Are you interested in immigrating to South Africa?
If you are interested in immigrating to South Africa, then look no further as New World Immigration can assist you in securing your visa which will entitle you to secure employment within a period of 12 months.
Are you a qualified land surveyor or quantity surveyor?
Land surveyors are in high demand in South Africa and the Department of Home Affairs has recently introduced the Critical Skills Visa for highly qualified applicants to apply for should their occupation appear on the Critical Skills Occupation List.
What do I need to apply for a Critical Skills Visa?
• Foreign Qualifications assessed by SAQA
• Register with a professional accredited body specific to your occupation
What are the advantages of applying for a Critical Skills Visa?
• No job offer needed
• Allowed to search for employment within South Africa for a period of 12 months
• No recommendation letter needed from the Department of Labour
• No ties to a specific employer
• 5 years visa
• A route to permanent residency (Applicants who can prove 5 years work experience can immediately apply for permanent residency)
Which registration body should I register with?
Before applying for a Critical Skills Visa, applicants first need to register with the South African Council for Professional and Technical Surveyors.
Download Registration form here.
Contact New World Immigration to assist you in securing your Critical Skills Visa for South Africa. New World Immigration maintains a 100% success rate thus far and our friendly consultants will contact you within 24 hours after an enquiry is submitted.
Submit your enquiry now by using one of the following methods:
Contact Us: +2721 555 0951