Top Five Great Things about the SA Retirement Visa
1. The Retirement visa is a 4 year multiple entry visa. It is great for those expats who want to spend 6 months in South Africa and the rest of their time at home or off travelling. Most of our clients have family here or love the South African summers and intend to purchase a holiday home. This visa is a no fuss easy visa that allows easy access into the country.
2. The Retirement visa requires an income of R20,000 per month. Most clients can show a right to a pension or an irrevocable annuity or retirement account which provides a minimum payment of R20,000 per applicant per month ongoing. Married couples can combine assets as well to show together they earn R40,000 per month.
3. The Housing market is good for retired persons who wish to invest in a property. With the weak rand, overseas currency goes far. There are also great deals on retirement village properties and retirement hotels.
4. Many people are choosing South Africa as a retirement destination as the rand goes far and the weather is great. Why not choose to retire where your money is going to go far, the weather is perfect, and you will have other expats to enjoy it all with. Enjoy the lifestyle you want in a retirement tax friendly country.
5. If you know that South Africa is where you wish to be, then if you hold this visa, you can apply for Permanent Residency straight away. This is if you have the pension or irrevocable annuity equalling R20,000 per month.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more info.