|Processing Time in South Africa for Extension: 30-40|
Processing Time if lodged abroad: 1-10 days
|Government Fee in South Africa for Extension: R425|
New Submission Centre Fee ( in SA ): 1350
Government Fee abroad: Dependent on Currency
|Application Form when submitting abroad: Click here|
Application Form when submitting in SA: N/A
Applying for a Business Visa for South Africa
Are you coming to South Africa for a business conference, meetings, or training? Perhaps you need to attend a seminar or research business opportunities? If yes, then the Business Visit visa is perfect for you.
Employees and entrepreneurs can contact us for assistance with a Business Visit Visa. These can be issued for up to 90 days and can be extended once in most cases.
Can one take up work on this visa? No, see our Section 11 (2) page if you are an employer based in SA who needs to bring in a foreign worker on short notice for a short duration
Things to Consider when Applying for a Business Visa for South Africa
If you hold residency in one country, but hold a passport from a different country, it is okay to apply for a visa in your country of residence. You must contact us to find out which is the appropriate SA Consulate for your application as not all countries have South African representation abroad. Please contact New World Immigration if you need to visit South Africa for longer than 90 days. Depending on which passport you hold, you may have restrictions placed on your visa as to whether an extension is allowed. This does not allow a foreigner to run a business in SA. See our Business Permit section.
Requirements for the Business Visa
- Foreigner has a valid passport expiring no less than 30 days after the expiry of the intended visit.
- Foreigner has a return flight booking.
- Foreigner has a letter of invitation from the business or confirmation from the organization confirming the activity/business they will undertake.
- Foreigner can show proof of funds to support visit or support from sponsoring company.
Requirements for the Business Visa Extension
- Passport valid for no less than 30 days after expiry of the intended visit.
- Statement or documentation detailing the purpose and duration of the visit
- Proof of a valid return or onward ticket or sufficient financial means to purchase such ticket or to facilitate the return of the applicant.
- Proof of sufficient financial means
Other requirements will differ depending on which country the applicant is applying from. Contact New World Immigration for the updated requirements.